Do you think reality can take away your happiness inside? I am a realist 100%. If something stinks, then I say…”wow, that stinks” If something is great, then peachy, let’s roll with it. I am not going to hand you a glass of sunshine when quite frankly, you have a glass of mud. I’ve had some very unwanted changes in the last month and while it is what it is, I felt like I had been hit by mack truck. Oh lookie there…some more changes I didn’t want nor expect. I will say, as much as I don’t like unwanted change, I do adapt quickly. Thank God. And, I will always believe that things happen for a purpose. I saw a lot of ugly but true colors to a lot of people. Uh-oh there goes my wall going back up…just when you think you know someone… I’m grateful that I am who I am and that I do not have a fake bone in my body. Keeps me grounded.
Having said all of that, I am going to make a list of things that no matter what I’m going through, always make happy.
1. Fall! I love you, can’t you stick around all year?
2. Coffee. Need I really say any more?
3. Fergie nail polish in Velvet Lounge. I could wear you on my nails every day for the rest of time.
4. Music. I love so many kinds… Where do I begin?!
6. The smell of freshly laundered clothes or sheets.
8. Getting my Ulta catalog in the mail each month. I love their points system and coupons.
10. Wearing black. It’s not my fav color, but I wear it like it’s my job.
and a bounus: Lipstick!!
What do you love? Do you see the glass half full or empty? Or are you like me?